About St Jude Realty
ABOUT ST JUDE REALTY
St. Jude Realty is a full service real estate firm that services clients in the Greater Detroit Metropolitan area, which includes Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County real estate markets for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps us productive and successful. We work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
St. Jude Realty is a Women Owned Small Business and is a proud and active member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Realtor’s
- Michigan Association of Realtor’s
- North Oakland Board of Realtor’s
- Real Comp MLS service
- Integrity – We deliver on our commitments while maintaining the highest moral and professional standards
- Teamwork – We align personal and departmental agendas to achieve overall company success
- Dedication – We make it our personal responsibility to carry out our Mission
- Accountability – We are committed to performance, results, and achievement of our measurable goals
- Healthy Debate – We raise concerns, offer solutions, and value people who support the final decision
Residential Single Family: Our residential single family services connect buyers with sellers every day, and we do it with professionalism and a total dedication to our clients. This property type is the majority of our market transactions, but by far not the only one in which we have expertise.
Condominiums: While condominiums are residential, they’re a very different market focus, and we are experts in evaluating condos and helping buyers and sellers to cope with the special financing and homeowner concerns for this property type.
Multi–family: Investors are great clients for us. Multi–family properties are a very unique market. The detailed return on investment and valuation calculations investors need to evaluate properties for rental are second nature to us.
Commercial: Whether it’s a shopping mall, a small office building or a restaurant space, we are your commercial property specialist.
Vacant Land: Land is a very special property class. It’s relatively easy to show a gourmet cook a wonderful commercial kitchen in a home and see their eyes light up. It’s more of a challenge to help a buyer or seller to realize the potential in a piece of land.
Call us at (248)680-9011or email to start a discussion of your needs. Or, fill out this quick form and tell us about your property interests and an overview of your needs.